Our practice nurses are highly qualified nurses who can help you with everything from long-termmanagement of chronic diseases to health promotion and screening.
- Asthma, COPD & DiabetesMonitoring asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and diabetes to prevent complication and optimise medication.
- Child HealthMonitoring child development and administering vaccination and immunisations including MMR2.
- ContraceptionWe can provide you with the full range of contraception, from free condoms to the morning-after pill, as well as offering general sexual health advice, Chlamydia testing and cervical screening. COIL fitting and Implanon contraceptive implants are services provided by the GP.
- Ear CareWe offer ear syringing to unblock wax and advise about preventing ear problems.
- Sexual Health AdviceGeneral sexual health advice and cervical screening and STD testing.
- Smoking Cessation AdviceOur pharmacist Carinawill be available to give advice about smoking cessation. COMING SOON
- Vaccinations and ImmunisationsChild immunisations including immunisations for babies. We also do travel vaccinations, but please ensure that you have your vaccinations at least four weeks prior to travel.
Working under the supervision of a qualified nurse, Our health care assistant is also actively involved in community outreach.
- BloodsRoutine blood tests.
- Cholesterol CheckingWe offer routine monitoring and a test to those with a family history of raised cholesterol.
- Health AssessmentHealth assessment offered to everyone.
- Smoking Cessation AdviceOffering practical support about giving up smoking. COMING SOON
- Weight / DietProviding advice on diet and exercise. If necessary you will be referred to the dietician.